Friday, December 30, 2011

Things i accomplished/failed to in 2011 and things I plan to achieve in 2012.

2011:
 - realised my mistakes and my weaknesses/embarrassments
- started doing a degree i love.
- made an amazing set of new friends
- and felt like others left me behind
- was way too selfish for a significant proportion of the year
- improved my marks
- pushed myself
- got drunker than i ever have.
- and through other means... 
- judged people on things i shouldnt have.....
- got fucked over.
- felt lonely
- sacrificed things I loved...
- attempted to get back on track.... Still not entirely there.
- improved confidence. but still not entirely there.
- felt happiness and contentedness. even if it was only for a while.
- started exercising..


2012: things I wish to achieve.


- Remain happy.
- expand my social circle.
- go to more concerts.
- confidence. confidence. confidence. Don't get shy.. be friends with everyone.
- Be content with being single. Be happy with myself. If it happens it happens.
- Don't be lazy.
- Exercise more. 
- Keep this.... and SAVE FOR EUROPE
- europeeee !
- Do volunteer work/internship etc. - something of significance
- listen to more music.
- watch better movies.
- watch the news more and stop watching trivial things.
- put myself out there a little bit more... But only a little bit.
- be less discriminatory. judgmental. Love everyone. 
- read more books !!!!
- succeed in uni,


HERRO 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment